UPDATE: Due to an Unexpected Family Event The Drawing will be Pushed Back to Monday April 28th at 9PM!! Enter Your Comments to Win!
***********************************************************************************
www.kellyskreations.etsy.com
To Celebrate the new things coming into Kellys Kreations, I am hosting a GIVEAWAY DRAWING!
To Be entered in the Drawing for the one free item please leave a comment here.
The way the Drawing will work!
1. You leave a Comment, with your name....
2. Please only one entry per person... So go get your mom, grandma, husband, sister, friends, cousins, and Goldfish and have them sign up to.. Increase your odds!
3. I pick a name
4. You win an item
Heres the Catch!
You have no idea WHAT item you will win...
All of the items will be put into a drawing as well and when the winner is picked I will also pick the random prize from a drawing!
How Fun is that!!!
So if you would like to participate please leave a comment...
I will Accept names until Sunday the 27th, 9PM California Time!
And I will Draw the lucky Name Shortly There After :)
Have Fun and Enjoy :)
PS: Expect to see lots of new things this week since this is a celebration of new things :)
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Teresa Delawder
with Lost River Rags & CandleLights
lostriverrags@yahoo.com
I would love to be entered for your drawing!
Thanks =)
Jennifer
tjmetz@mchsi.com
I love new things. Can't wait to see what you have hidden up your sleeve.
Kelly do NOT give things away! I am going to kick your BUTT! :-*
~Jess
Me me! I want to be entered!:)
Brandi and Jaden... enter us too Please! Thanks!
Yay for a drawing! :) I hope I win. Thanks, too, for the order! Your clips will ship asap.
xoxo,
Sara
what a cute shop..this is so exciting!
Nicheyta
Ohhh surprises! :)
I would love to be entered.
Laura
http://lauraslefthook.etsy.com
Hooray for a drawing :) I loved the pin cushion doll you made me!
Post a Comment